Final Paper Submission
Authors must submit their final version of camera-ready papers electronically in PDF format through the PaperPlaza system no later than 23:59:59 San Francisco local time on October 25, 2016 (no extensions). Before submitting the final version, authors are expected to revise their paper taking into account the feedback from the reviewers. Eight pages in the standard IEEE Conference Paper Format based on the LaTeX template or Microsoft Word template are allowed for each paper (six pages are recommend).
Only final submissions will be included in the conference proceedings and in IEEE Xplore.
At least one of the authors listed on the paper must be registered for the conference when the final manuscript is uploaded. A single regular conference registration can be used to upload two papers. A single student conference registration can be used to upload one paper. Before uploading, please check your PDF file for IEEE Xplore compliance and prepare
1. a PDF file of your paper (max 6 MB) that has passed the IEEE Xplore compliance test and
2. if applicable, a video (max 50 MB) plus a Summary.txt and ReadMe.txt file accompanying your paper (cf. Step 5).
For detailed instructions, please follow the guidelines below.
Step-By-Step Guidelines to Submit Your Final Paper
Step 1: At least one author has to be registered for the conference. Please register here: http://ras.papercept.net/registration
Step 2: Prepare your final paper using the available LaTeX or Microsoft Word templates and following these paper preparation instructions. Make sure to have the latest templates and do not change the formatting in any way. If your paper is accompanied by a video, an explicit reference to the accompanying video should be present in the text of the paper.
Step 3: Check that the names of all authors and their order is identical in the PaperPlaza submission system, the paper, the digest page, and the accompanying video (if applicable). Please write author names with only the first letter capitalized, that is, use "Firstname Lastname" in all instances and do not use "FIRSTNAME LASTNAME" anywhere.
Step 4: Create a PDF version of your paper and perform the IEEE PDF compliance test. If your paper does not pass the test, you cannot continue and may read the PDF Test Help to revise the format of your paper until it passes the test.
Step 5: If your paper is accompanied by a short video (1-2 minutes, max. 5MB), please do not use special codecs (coders/decoders) in order to provide as much portability across platforms as possible. Using MPEG-1 or MPEG-4 video formats is strongly recommended.
Accepted video contributions will be included in the DVD Conference proceedings and also in IEEE Xplore. There, the video will appear as an enhanced object next to the PDF of the summarizing text (a sort of short paper). If your paper features a video attachment, please prepare the following two plain text files:
1. Summary.txt file (max 1 KB). Describe in five sentences or less the contents or value of the video. This file helps IEEE Xplore users to make downloading decisions.
2. ReadMe.txt file (max 10 KB). This file must include the following sections:
- Description: An overall description of the objects and what the audience can expect to gain by downloading them;
- Player Information: Provide the minimum version of the player software that is required to play the submitted files. Include the name of the software, the version number, and any special requirements for the player;
- Contact Information: The author should provide contact information in case users have questions regarding the extended material. IEEE will not provide any technical support.
Note that both of the above files should be in plain text format and have a .txt extension. They are needed by IEEE in order to include the video in IEEE Xplore. If your initial version did not have a video attachment, you will not be able to upload a video.
Step 6: To process the copyright transfer for each contribution, follow the "Copyright Transfer" link, and you will be taken to the IEEE copyright transfer site (IEEE eCP) in a new window. Follow the steps as described on IEEE eCP pages and make sure that the paper title and author list are correct before your perform the copyright transfer.
Step 7: Upload the following files:
1. a PDF file of your paper (max 2 MB) that has passed the IEEE Xplore compliance test,
2. if applicable, a video (max 5 MB) plus a Summary.txt and ReadMe.txt file accompanying your paper (cf. Step 5).
Please note that you will not see the final paper upload links till you have completed these steps: registration, copyright transfer, and final submission information update.